I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Mother's Day.  

Sunday, May 11, 2008


"Motherhood isn’t simply the act of giving physical birth to another being."



Every time na there's a special occasion (New Year, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc.) I'd spend at least 20 € on text messages. My friend Judi says that I'm crazy for spending too much and would ask me if I really consider that much people special, and promptly I would say "Yes".

I was raised by one of my titas (Mamma's sister), and lived 12 long years of my life with her and her family. She's a mother of two, so I knew she could never be a full-time mum to me. Growing up, my friends's parents and some teachers became my 2nd parents (I have teachers who I call mommy and dada). It's like having part-time mums (and dads) all around me. =) It's not as traumatic as some people might think, since I was the most babysitted baby there was, even before I moved to the Philippines. I know, not the best "situation", but I'm more than okei with this. Lalo na seeing other people's relationship with their own parents.

So yes, I probably do spend too much on every special occasion na dumadaan, but I know for sure that it's worth every Euro. They are the people who are close to my heart, and they're all priceless. So 20 € are nothing compared to them. ;-)

To Mamma, Tita Mila, Lola, my sisters, titas, friends & cousins (who are mums or mums-to-be), and to your mums...

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Love,
Me.

Labels: , , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:18 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Mother's Day.