I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

He would have been 71.  

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"...because in the end, what you did or how wrong you were will not mean a thing. Right or wrong, I will remain by your side, I will clean up your mess when you can't do it by yourself anymore, I will be your hiding place when you're hurting too much and don't want anyone to see, I will forever be watching over you, because I am your father."


Pà and me

Happy Birthday, Pà! I know that wherever you are, you are still watching over us. We terribly miss you! 'Till we meet again! We love you.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:06 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for He would have been 71.