I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Happy Birthday, Lhen!  

Monday, March 17, 2008

More than 10 years ago, I met a girl who had the biggest crush (as in enormous, tipong hawakan lang yung hair nya, hihimatayin na sya! Promise!) on one of my closest friend. She was introduced to us as "Ang babaeng patay na patay kay Christian", months later her barkada and ours got into an argument for some reason that no one seems to remember, and thankfully it was solved a couple of days after.

We soon became close friends and she stopped crushing on Christian, I think she outgrew it. Hehehe.

Lhen

She was the girl who called me every night with her husky voice that sounds totally different whenever she starts to sing.



We laughed together. We cried together.
We did silly things together. We got in trouble together.
Amethyst - 1
Amethyst- R1

I saw her fall in love.

Lhen 2

I saw her when her heart was broken.
Lhen 1

And I saw her fall in love again, and again, and again.
Lhen 3

As she turned into a young lady.
Lhen Umbrella

As she got on that stage for her diploma.
Lhen - Grad
Lhen - Grad 2

As she walked down the aisle.
Lhen - Wed 1Lhen - Wed 2
Lhen - Wed 3

As she became the woman and the wife that she is now.
DSCN2422
Lhen - Wife 2
Lhen - Wife 1

We still laugh together. We still cry together.
We still do silly things together. We still get in trouble together.


I'll stay with her at her worst. And I will always see the best in her.
Din, LhenDSCN2434

To the friend who became a sister by heart, as we put it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I miss & love you!
xxoo <3

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:21 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Happy Birthday, Lhen!