I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Please pray for her soul.  

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When you live away from your motherland, few are the reasons that could make you go back.

If you have children back home,
  • it could be your child's 1st, 7th or (daughter's) 18th birthday
  • graduation
  • wedding
Most of the time, you go back because you "have" to, or because there's some thing special that's about to happen. But oftentimes, actually a little too often, you go back to bid your last goodbye to someone close to your heart.

Yesterday, at 2.25 in the afternoon, my cousin texted me asking me to contact Tita Zeny and let her know that her mum passed away. I didn't have the heart, and the courage, and so I called Mamma and asked her to do it. Later that night, at Tita Zeny's house, I found out that Mamma opted to call her brother instead, and aksed him to tell his wife the dreaded news, who apparently didn't have the heart to tell her the news too, because all he told her was that Tita needed to call her sister, who at that time lived with her Inay. So, in the end it was her own sister who told her what happened.

I feel for her. It's true pala, you never really know/feel what one's going through unless you've been there. And telling someone that you understand what he's going through or how he feels, when he knows that you don't, won't make him feel better.

Anyway, Tita Zeny and Tito Dopong are scheduled to fly back to the Philippines before the week ends.

Please pray for Tita Zeny's Inay's soul.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:59 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Please pray for her soul.