I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Can't Let Go.  

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I think I just found the perfect song to describe what I feel.

I tell you, sometimes, everything seems to be so weird. I was waiting in line to pay for my lunch when the girl next to me decided to take off her headphones and let her iPod's speaker do the singing.

Para lang akong sinapok.

"But I could never call you mine 'Cause I could never call myself yours And if we were really meant to be Well, then we just defied destiny It's not that our love died, it just never really bloomed"

I wrote some of the words I could remember as soon as I sat down, because I knew that I just had to look it up on YouTube when I'm home.

[ 068 / 365 ]

Ayun. Sabayan nyo ako mag-drama. Hehehe.





Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:03 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Can't Let Go.