I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

My One-liner #10 : Then You'll Know.  

Tuesday, September 06, 2011


"If you're not the best person you could ever be,
if you're becoming who you don't want to be,
if your friends feel you're not happy...
Then, you're probably with the wrong person."

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 9:54 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for My One-liner #10 : Then You'll Know.