I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

My One-liner #9 : Reason.  

Monday, September 05, 2011


"You don't need the right to be jealous. All you need is a reason. And sometimes, knowing that he's supposed to be with you, and not with her, is reason enough."

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:18 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for My One-liner #9 : Reason.