I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Cake And Game.  

Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm helping a friend finish a project she's supposed to submit in English. That's what I've been doing for the past 3 days - translate, translate, translate. Very stressing, I tell you, but at least, we're (I'm) halfway through it na. Good thing that every once in a while her cousin would butt in and be funny.

Her cousin: Din, have you heard of "Better Than Sex Cake"?
Me: Yeah.
Her cousin: So, is it really better than sex?
Me: I wouldn't know.
Her cousin: Because you've never tasted the cake, or the sex?
Me: Uhh.. Both.
Her cousin: Oh, you don't know what you're missing!
Me: The cake.
My friend: Exactly, the cake.




Anyway, nag-start na nung Saturday ang UEFA Euro 2008 . Tonight [09/06/2008, Monday], Italy played, and loss 3-0, against The Netherlands. Tapos, talo din ang Lakers kahapon. Sad na ako. Pero sabi nga ni J, hindi daw ako nanuod kaya natalo Lakers kaya kasalanan ko. Supposedly, I was to watch the game online, kaso naman 2:30 na ng madaling araw, hindi pa naguumpisa, eh sobrang pagod ako, kaya nakatulog na ako ng naka-online. Ayun, kahit sad ako...

... okei na din, happy naman si Ate Racky.. Panalo Germania 2-0 against Poland. Game Ate? Hehehe.

Next on the list:
  • Game 3 - Lakers vs. Celtics - Tuesday, June 10 (8:30 p.m. ET) - 3:30 ng madaling araw na naman ito sa Miyerkules. Sana wag na ako makatulog. Hehehe.

  • Italy's next game is on Friday, June 13 [6 pm], vs. Romania. Yes, I only watch football when Italy, Milan [Oo na nga, Milanista ako, at Inter na ang nanalo. Bleah.], and sometimes Germany, are playing.

Night-night, everyone.

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 6:58 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Cake And Game.